This post has already been read 9837 times!
I just got word that PernixData announced the availability of Not For Resale (NFR) licenses for PernixData FVP, the world’s first Flash Hypervisor software. NFR licenses are available at no charge for qualified PernixData channel partners and includes support for the following
- Up to 4 hosts in a cluster
- No limit on the number of VMs on the hosts
- No limit on number of processors in each host
- No limit on the number, capacity or type of Flash device in each host
- Any type of block storage (FC, FCoE, iSCSI) on the back-end
Please note that NFR licenses for PernixData FVP are for training and/or demonstration purposes only (not for production workloads). Support will be provided on a best effort basis.
Contact your PernixData AE or Systems Engineer (SE) to request a NFR license.