This post has already been read 8779 times!
For their new 5.1 release, VMTurbo is giving away a home lab to 3 lucky winners who sign up for our 5.1 release webinar! Pretty cool right?!
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH AT 1:30 P.M. EST VMTurbo Director of Product Management, Eva Tuczai & CTO,Charles Crouchman, give a sneak peek of 5.1, including brand new Demand-Driven Application Control!
So, what’s in the VMTurbo home lab? Check this out!
- Intel NUC with Intel Core i5-4250U
- G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2x8G) 204-Pin DDR3 Memory
- SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive
- Synology DS415+ Diskless System DiskStation 4-Bay NAS
- 2x Dell 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5″ Hard Drive
- Cisco SG300-10 10-port Gigabit Managed Switch
- Rosewill 7ft. Cat 6 Network Cable